Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Finds!

I don't know if this post can be considered "Friday Finds" since it's almost 9 pm on Friday night when I'm writing it, but I wanted to hop on here and give some blog love! Without further ado, here are some blogs or posts that I found this week that I want to shout out to:

1. How Much Can BillSnip Save You?: Mel over at brokeGIRLrich always writes great posts but this one is by far my favorite one for the week! She talks about a service called BillSnip which is a service that can possibly save you money on some bills! I don't want to give away all the deets in my post so hop on over there and read it! 

2. Millennial Money Diaries: Jing from Millennial Money Diaries does something super awesome on her blog and that is break down EVERY DOLLAR SHE SPENDS during the day. I love that. I seriously spent all day at work yesterday reading her money diaries all the way back to May! 

3. Free Isn't Always Free!: Tyler from I Am The Future Me wrote a post back in December of 2015 (talk about #FlashBackFriday) where he talks about the future costs to accepting a free king size bed. I super love this post because I never thought about the future costs of free things! Thanks Tyler!

Those were my 3 favorite finds from this week, I hope you give them a visit and that you enjoy them as much as I did! 

What were your favorite finds this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Tracking Adventure Week 2

Woop. The second week of my August Tracking Adventure has come to a close and here are the results: --> Circle K $21.01 Gas Pharmacy...